University studies have begun for me and so my available time has been limited. But to summarise:
- Squid-3.0 has been released, for people who are interested in playing with it
- Kinkie has updated the Wiki theme in a big way – http://wiki.squid-cache.org/
- Squid-3 development has migrated to bzr
- Alex is looking to merge in the first set of eCAP related changes into Squid-3.HEAD
- Squid-2.7 is on track to be released – there’s one outstanding bug and its unfortunately difficult to fix. http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=2160 is the bug to watch.
- Funded Squid-2 development will continue for the time being; mostly from projects I’m working on. We’ll see how things progress there. The Squid-2 Roadmap is slowly changing, evolving and being completed.